Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Caleb's First Day of Preschool...

I wasn't quite ready for it. It came up really fast and it hit me hard when I dropped him off. This boy holds a very special place in my heart. It might be because he randomly tells me he loves me and compliments me even on my worst of days at least 20 times a day. That's just no exaggeration. He always asks me, "Mommy, are you proud of me?" I couldn't be more proud of this boy. He is so sweet and charming and such a gentleman. He certainly has his tantrums and moments, but they are becoming less and less and he is growing up too fast! He was so excited for his first day and he had the best time! I'm so thankful to have a son as special as him. He's about the only person that could literally melt me into a giant puddle on the floor from his sweet compliments and darling smile. 

So proud to be big and wearing a backpack!...
 He's finally got his thumbs up right. He used to use his pointer finger for thumbs up...
 This is his posing smile. Hahaha!...
 So dang handsome!...
 A little worried about what he might be thinking here...
 3!...
 I love his personality...



 Walking in with his awesome backpack.. (not cute. not cool. not handsome.) Caleb prefers the word awesome...

 In his classroom...
 Caleb with our neighbor, Rilee. Caleb absolutely LOVES this girl and she thinks he is okay. :) He waits for her by the door when she has to use the bathroom. He lets her pick the toy first and bawls his eyes out if she doesn't want to give him a hug goodbye. And he ALWAYS tries to kiss her on the cheek. He is the happiest in the world when he slides one in. He is going to make a girl very happy someday.
I am so proud of my little preschooler! He teaches me a lot every day.

No comments: