Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kindergarten Orientation

Can you even believe it? It seems like yesterday that Baby Claire was born!
Here I am about to send her off to be in someone else's care. It's hard. It's really really hard and I don't like thinking about some of the things she will learn in years to come. But Claire cannot wait and it will be so good for her and me both! She is a little sponge needing to soak in a lot more than I can give her. She is going to love it! She's a social butterfly too. I wonder if she'll get the nickname, "Motormouth" like my 3rd Grade teacher gave me? We'll see! She begs to play with her friends everyday. I wouldn't be surprised...

Here we are at her Kindergarten Orientation. She said she was scared that there were so many kids, but once she found a few friends, she warmed right up.

Tiny girl in a big big school...

 

 A little shy and scared...
 Both of us holding back the tears...
 There's that smile. :)
 At the end... Much better...

Pretty soon we'll find out who her teacher is! Pretty exciting! I remember Kindergarten so well...

No comments: