Monday, April 8, 2013

A Few Months in Real Life...

I have a million pictures that I take on my phone every day. Here are a few of our everyday lives...
 
Claire is always creating/painting/coloring/crafting. She is a very creative little girl...
 

 The weather warmed up and we had a bake sale! And sold out! They made $16.00 and Claire paid her first tithe...

 Claire pulled out a Bubble Carpet surprise for Bud for when he got home from work...

 She also cleaned out my microwave...


 Caleb did this to 9 walls and we had to repaint...
 Cuddle time...
 She's a little poser too!...



 Caleb loves to show us his tricks...
 Hahahaha. I was enjoying them freezing outside a little too much?...
 Janie's life. Poor baby...

 This is rare!...
 Janie's favorite bath toy. She's got that big mouth!...
 Claire drew a fairy...
 Claire cut her bangs...

 We went to Ikea and I loved the yellow backdrop...


 A Ferris wheel ride...
 Poor Caleb whacked his head on the corner of a doorway...

 She's got style...
 So does he...
 The sweetest little baby girl...
 She is so good at coloring!
 Hahaha...
 Hooray!...
 Date night with Caleb and Mom to Cold Stone...
 I let him stay up one night if he played with my hair...
 Dad telling them a story about how he beats up dinosaurs...
 Claire loves to put things on her head...
 Claire and I went to a UofU Gymnastics Meet...


 A picture of me. I can see all 3 of them in me!
 Momma's boy...
 Our crazy family...

 Bedtime...
 She's at that age...

 Enjoying the sunshine with Jens...
 Her first shiner. She took her own knee to the face and didn't even cry!

 I took a picture of our new rug and she really wanted to be in it...
 A fun trip to the library...
 She loves bath time...

 Daddy reading to them...
 That smile...
I like real life stuff the most.

No comments: