Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter/Christmas Time in Pictures

We're just enjoying this beautiful snow before we get sick of it by the time January rolls around...

Morning hot chocolate and this is the first time Caleb figured out to smile for the camera. I sure hope it's not the last...
Mike and I enjoyed a date night downtown at City Creek. We had dinner with his office and then he took me and bought me a new coat! My kind of date...
Here we are at dinner. We ordered 3 desserts...
These girls really got me in the Christmas spirit when they showed up at my door singing Christmas songs. I love our neighborhood and ward!
The Grinch showed up at dinner one night and the kids were not having it...
This precious girl is 9 1/2 months old now and crawling everywhere. It's really dirty. She is keeping me on my toes!
This is Claire smothering her sister like always...
 A few weeks ago, we were leaving church and noticed Caleb dragging his pull-up from his foot. Somehow it came off and he dragged it all the way home. Lucky for us, it was dry and clean! Wahoo! He is 98% potty trained. 



Janie sat on Santa's lap for the first time at Winder Dairy where we enjoyed some scones and hot cocoa to kick off the season...
Claire and I spend so much time in the kitchen together cooking and baking. She is such a great helper and my best friend. She makes me laugh so hard and also drives me crazy. :) We got in a little flour fight.
Sending her letter to Santa. She'd like a pink unicorn, please?
Having a Christmas tea party while I set up Christmas decor. Claire did this all by herself...
We also spend a lovely weekend in Deer Valley with the Bennions and Keuhls the day after Thanksgiving...
Janie's hair now lays flat since it's getting thicker and heavier...
This is so far from reality when it comes to me cooking...HA!... Cooking for Thanksgiving...
Claire drew a turkey family...
Caleb was stuck...
Just a lazy weekend night...
Oh my sweet baby...
SNOW...
Claire so proud of her tower...
They love to get all of their toys out and play store and then hate to clean it up...
They're giant snowworm...

We are loving this time of the year! Only 9 days until Christmas. I can't wait!

No comments: