Thursday, November 8, 2012

Janie is 8 months old!

Janie turned 8 months old last week. She blesses me with pure joy and especially with her new clap that she just learned. Now, she just doesn't stop clapping and laughing. Are you kidding me?! It's the BEST! She also has 4 teeth and shows her emotions using her entire body clear through her toes. She is always happy and just as sweet as pie the entire day except from about 4:30pm-6:00pm while I'm trying to get dinner on the table and everyone fed. That's her favorite time to show me her little attitude, but I'll take an hour and a half a day anytime! She's a petite little thing, but full of life and love. Can you even stand the cuteness? I love her so much it hurts!

Here she is clapping and loving it...
 Happy. Happy.
 HAPPY!
Love her.

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

I can't believe she will be 9 months old when I get to meet and hug her. Can't wait!