Friday, October 26, 2012

Rowley's Red Barn

We spent the most perfect fall day last weekend with John, Julia and Emma at at Rowley's Red Barn in Santaquin. I think we found ourselves a little tradition! We loved the hay ride, the slides, the pumpkin patch, the maze, the apples, squeaky cheese and lunch! It's a must go if you live in Utah. So much fun. Family time like this is what life is all about!
 


 Handsome...
 This little ghost can be absolutely terrifying sometimes. Don't let those baby blues fool you like they fool me...

 She runs constantly. She runs everywhere she goes...
 That is one satisfied little boy!.... We adore Grandpa John...

 And she's running....

 Emma is such a fun aunt! LOVE her!...


 I could go on and on about my Janie Mae...
 The only picture I got of Julia! Always behind the camera...
 So sweet...
 Happy family... I never want them to grow...
 EXCITED...



They found their perfect pumpkins. A day to remember!

No comments: