Friday, October 26, 2012

I grew up with a bunch of weirdos...

It's true. We are weird. We are full of what Buddy likes to call PQs. (Peterson Quirks.) Halloween is our weird outlet to let it all out and lucky for me.... I get to host! We enjoyed an adult only night filled with dinner, Vulva, games, tampons, pads and boobs! Talk about INAPPROPRIATE!
 
We played the cookie game. Start with the cookie on your forehead and use only your face to get it from your forehead to your mouth. HILARIOUS! Angie won.
 



We also got a little dance show from Belva. Her name was quickly changed to Vulva and Vulveeta as the night went on...
 Some of the crew...
 Ben seriously looks good in a dress and pantyhose...

 Jake won best costume as the tampon and Angie was a lovely maxi-pad...

Rated G Fred and Wilma...
 Buddy's favorite panty hose game...
 A little lop-sided, but you get the point...
Just a great night! As weird as they are, I love them and love anytime I get to spend with them! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

I know I already emailed you this but I laughed my head off at your Mom. So sad I missed this!! And Claire is getting so tall. She just grew up in few months. Tell her she rocks for riding a bike by herself!