Thursday, August 2, 2012

What the hair!?

Today, my sweet Janie Mae is 5 months old and sweet she is! She is the most easy going happy darling baby around. She is so patient and just cute! Babies are just my favorite. She rarely leaves my arms, but when she does, she loves to roll over and talk and squeal really loud. She also loves to kick those legs and grab and eat everything she can. Anyone that sees her cannot get enough of her hair! People are always rubbing her fuzzy head and asking me how I do it like that. That hair, my friends, is all natural. I comb it down while it's wet, but it always makes it's way back up to the sky. It's one of my favorite things about her!

Just a great couple of pictures of the fuzz...
They smother her constantly. She usually loves it...
I had to post this sweet face...
Mom, HELP...
Always rolling over...
She's so beautiful!...
Squish...
Time is a funny thing after you have kids. It just goes by way too fast! I love my little baby girl.

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Tell her to stop growing and I'm dying to get my hands on that fuzz head!

paulnmea said...

So cute. I can't believe people ask you how you get her hair like that!:) She is getting so big and chubby. I wish I could hold her.