Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Proud...

Claire made me so proud the other day. She went to a friend's house and when I went to pick her up, her friend's mother told me that she was sorry if Claire learned a new bad word. Her friend called her a "butt hole". Hahaha. Gross, I know. Anyway, Claire immediately stopped her and said, "we don't say that at my house." What an absolute gem she is! AND, today a little boy wasn't being the nicest to Caleb and Claire said to him, "Caleb is my brother and you need to be nice to him!" She must have been repeating what I tell her on a daily basis. Maybe she thinks she's the only one allowed to pick on him? That same boy ate also lunch here today. I made "cheesy noodles" and squash and yogurt. The little boy sat and made fake throw up and gagging sounds and fake coughed many times. Claire just kept telling him how delicious it was and said the squash was her favorite part! Ha! A bit self righteous, maybe? Either way, I'm so proud of her.

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

Was that Owen you were watching that faked throwing up? You are such a good mommy.