Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coming together...

My house is full of hand-me-down furniture and decor. (Which I love and am so thankful for!) BUT, I've got a few new things and I can't believe how happy it makes me! We've been in our new home for over a year now, so it's nice to see things coming together.

BEFORE... (that couch is way older than me)
 AFTER...
The white couch is a hand-me-down too! I just put a little elbow grease into it and it looks brand new! Also, the book shelf, side table and black mirror used to be maroon. I painted and distressed all of those.
I like that it's starting to feel a little bit more "me".

3 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

It's totally all coming together! I love it!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Cute Jen! I love your pillows!

paulnmea said...

Yay! You finally got your couch in there and stop being such a show off- you know, getting all that done with a baby!!! You are making us all look bad:) jk.