Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cryer Family Reunion

People that I never even knew existed flew out to Utah to have a family reunion. It was great meeting them and spending time with them. I asked my dad at one point if he was having fun and he said, "Being with all of these people sure makes you grateful for your own problems!" Ha! Ain't that the truth!? My grandparents are converts to the church, so much of the family that came were not members. Sometimes it's refreshing to spend time with people that aren't just like us. It really makes you thankful for the road that my grandparents took and for the family that I have and especially for the Gospel in my life. I really hope they had a good experience! They were all just lovely and hilarious and were just swooning over Janie Mae! We went up American Fork Canyon and spent all day playing, eating, relaxing, biking, ziplining, canoeing and just hanging out. Here we are watching the zipliners. I let Claire and Caleb go down and it was adorable. I wasn't sure if I was being a terrible mother by letting them go, or the coolest mom for letting them go. Depends on who you ask, but they loved it and wanted to go again and again...
Here goes Claire...








And here's Caleb. I was dying...

Cutie...
This is how Caleb gives thumb's up...

Go Clairey!!!...
My mom's siblings...

Cryer siblings and cousins...
My 84 year old grandpa. He's a studly stud...

Caleb...
I didn't get pictures of Bud on his bike ride with some of the dudes and Bud and Claire in the canoe, but we had a great day!

No comments: