Thursday, July 19, 2012

Check-ups

My girls had a little check-up. Janie had her 4 month and Claire had her 4 year. Claire likes to tell people that they are both 4. Janie is 13 lbs. 4 oz. and 24 inches tall. She is in the 30th% for both height and weight. Claire is 32 lbs. and 40.3 inches tall. She is in the 63% for height and 20% for weight. Both healthy and happy!


Something cute.... I told Claire that she is so lucky because in a few years her and Janie were going to be best friends and she said, "Mom, we already are best friends!" It's true. They could play all day and be happy. I'm so thankful to have such beautiful daughters.

3 comments:

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I can't believe you're a mom to three already. They really are darling jennie. We need to get together and let our kids play.

Dody said...

And I am so thankful to have such cute granddots and a super fantastic and beautiful daughter-in-law. I'm the lucky one!

Jami West said...

Beautiful girls! All three of you!