Thursday, June 21, 2012

Claire's 1st Dance Recital

It was cuter than you could imagine. Of course I had a few tears while she was performing. I'm just so proud of her and happy she's mine! I'm not the only crazy mom. I heard a lady yelling, "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER! LOOK AT HER! THE ONE WITH THE BROWN HAIR! LOOK AT MOMMY! SMILE!" the entire time.

Claire smiling at me in the front...

She's the one in the blue next to the girl in the pink...

She did all the steps...




She even got her first flowers from a boy(Grandpa Bennion)...

A few fans...

A few more fans...

Grandma and Grandpa Burnett were there too. I'm sad I didn't get their picture. I'm so glad Uncle Matt came too!

And, I'd say, her BIGGEST fan!...
Way to go, Clairey Bug!

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

I have missed the Bennions and had to come see how y'all were doing. I can't believe how adorable all three of your kids are. It always makes me smile.