Friday, May 25, 2012

Springtime in Pictures...

Who doesn't love spring? We've been able to spend some time outside, making our yard nice and enjoying the sunshine...

Our first garden...
Our first fire of the year...
Caleb and marshmallows don't do well together...
Starting to get annoyed with my pictures and not cleaning his hands...
Really mad at mom...
Just relaxing...
I love this picture of Clairey...
Janie was relaxing right inside the door...
One day, I walked into the computer room and found this... Claire scratching Caleb's back. Too cute...

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Bud's 28th birthday. We went to Park City, just the 5 of us and had a great time!... Happy Birthday Lover Boy!
The Petersons also had a special night celebrating my mom's 60th birthday. We surprised her with dinner at The Garden, and went back to my parent's house for dessert and a video that I made for her... Here are a few pictures from the video. My mom is honestly the most incredible lady. I love her so much and wish to be more like her as I raise my children! We all shared a memory or two about her and there were plenty of tears and laughs. She has led such an honorable life. I just love her! At the end of the night she said, "I could die tomorrow and die happy!" I'd say it was a success!...
We've had lots of inside days when it's a bit chilly, but these two have so much fun together, thank goodness! They make even eating an apple fun...
We've had a great season and are excited for summer!

No comments: