Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Janie's Blessing Day

It was such a beautiful day! Mikey did a wonderful job and I was overwhelmed with love. Janie looked adorable and Papa Tom told me that when she first went into the circle to be blessed, she was crying. But as soon as Bud started to speak, she heard his voice and stopped crying and watched him the entire time during her blessing. So sweet. Thanks to everyone that came!

Like Grandma and Grandpa Bennion...

And Grandma and Grandpa Peterson...

And my beautiful Grandma Luree that made Janie's blessing dress...

Poor Janie was fussy most of the day...

Content with Daddy...
The back of her beautiful dress that Grandma Peterson made...

Everyone was loving on this sweetie pie...






Grandma and Grandpa Burnett...


Family of 5...

Bud's siblings, his mom and Bobby...

I posted this so you could see how blue her eyes are. Lucky girl!
I feel so blessed and honored to be Janie's mother. I secretly loved that she was a little fussy all day because I found her back in my arms most of the day to soothe her. What an angel she is!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That baby blessing dress is so beautiful! Lucy girl :)