Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Caleb

I could post about this boy every single day and never have a boring post. Caleb is the cutest/most out of control/enjoyable/silly/disobedient/friendly/lovable/tender little boy I know. He is also very LOUD! He loves to say "hi" and "bye" to everyone he sees and if he doesn't get a response, he will repeat himself loudly until he does. He also loves hugs. He won't allow anyone to leave our house without getting lots of hugs from them. Who doesn't love a little boy asking for a million hugs? He just stands with his arms out and says, "Hug hug hug hug hug" until he is satisfied with the amount of hugs you have given him. He also does this at bedtime and throughout the day.

Caleb is obsessed with his wiggle car and calls it his bike. If you are going to open the door or the garage, you better watch out because Caleb will cruise down the street before you can even blink! If I don't remember to buckle him in his car seat before Janie, I have to chase him down. It ticks me right off. If I wasn't out in the neighborhood for the world to hear, he'd get a lot more than a nice, "Caleb, please come back to Mommy!" That little twerp is too fast! Another thing Caleb really likes is to put his plate or bowl on top of his head pretending it's his hat. His hair is always disgusting after each meal. It's no fun to constantly clean up. The other day,  he thought it would be pretty awesome to wear his chewed gum as a hat. He ended up with a chunk of hair cut out instead.

Lucky for me, he gives me a lot of Mommy Paydays. Like when he climbs into my lap with two books (because everything has to be in twos) or two animals so we can play animals together. Or when he puts his face an inch in front of mine to get my attention while I'm nursing Janie. Or when he asks me to sing the "AC sawn" (ABC song) and bounce him. Or when he pulls my hand and says, "Mon, Mom!" (Come on, Mom) and pulls me outside to the trampoline and asks me to jump high! And even when you ask him what he is wearing and he tells you, "blue shirt" although it sounds just like "bull shi*".  I especially love it when I put lip gloss/shoes/makeup/earrings on and he says, "Cute, Mom!" Gosh I love him.


His gum incident...
Handsome hair...(one of my favorite things)
Ice cream is always worth the mess...
Awwwww...
I love my boy...
He is just as sweet as pie and he steals my heart over and over again every day. He is lucky that he is so cute because it saves him daily! I love my little guy.

No comments: