Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look who's 2!


Can you believe he is 2? I really can't. He's still my precious baby boy! At least for 4 more weeks. He had his 2 year checkup today and he's getting bigger and growing like he should! I'm so thankful for healthy babies. At his last check up at 18 months, he was in the 7th% for weight and height and now, much to his daddy's excitement, is in the 45th%! He's getting up there! He's seeming less and less like a baby. It makes me a little sad, but he's also so much fun and funny! And it's nice he's getting a little more independent. Just in time for baby girl. His favorite things are books, balls, cars, jumping, twirling, any sports, and his daddy. The first thing he says when he wakes up is, "I want Daddy!" And the last thing he says before he goes to bed is, "I want Daddy!" Pretty dang cute.

I love him love him love him and his little voice. He loves to say no, ya, I lu wu, Dank wu, and a bunch only Claire can understand. He surprises me every day with all of his new words and is learning to count and his shapes and colors. So far, every color is yellow. I could go on and on about him. I'm so proud of him. He throws everything and anything and has quite the arm! Every week at church he throws crayons or a book or his cars a few rows up usually hitting someone in the head. It's a really fun quirk that he has. (I hope you can sense my sarcasm.) He also throws his food immediately when he's done eating and if you don't catch him in time, it's disastrous. If you come to my house, don't look at the floor, walls or cupboards closely or you might just find his last week's dinner. He's lucky he's so cute!

No comments: