Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday party!

Caleb turned 2 yesterday! We had a small get together and a big day of spoiling! Sometimes I can't stop kissing him. And sometimes I just stare at him. He's so cute and just silly. Enjoy our party... My friend, Angie, made him this adorable cake! The party was a cars theme...
Our little princess all ready for the ball...
Dodo and Caleb...
Party!....

35+ weeks pregnant...hot, I know...
Watching Dodo...
While singing to him...


YUMMY!...


And the spoiling begins...


I think he had a great day! Thank you grandmas and grandpas and Caitlin for coming and for the gifts!
And if you're wondering if Buddy was there.... he was. This might be why you didn't see any pictures of him...




Happy Birthday big boy! I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: