Tuesday, January 3, 2012

T'was Wonderful...

Christmas always is! We were beyond spoiled and even found ourselves feeling guilty the night we wrapped gifts. We are so thankful for all that we have!

We started off at Dodo and Bobby's house..... (that's what the kids call Grandma and Grandpa Burnett)

They loved their books from Aunt Krissie...
I loved my new soft blankets for baby girl... made me so so so excited!
I love Bobby in the background. Always recording everything!...
Christmas just isn't Christmas for Bud unless he gets something from Cabela's...
Caleb made Dodo say "Ready. Set. GO!!" Over and over and over and over and over again...
And Claire made Dodo a key chain right away with her new beads...
Thanks you guys. Seriously, you're the best...
Just had to throw in this reindeer hat Clairey made at preschool...

I am terrified when he looks at me like this...
On to Grandma Catherine and Papa Tom's house!...

No comments: