Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

One of our very favorite traditions is taking some of our best friends (Marshes, Davidsons, Mayfields, and Weldons) up to the cabin to spend a few days on New Year's weekend. I wish more people could have made it! If you'd like to take a look back, here we are in 2009, 2010, 2011 and now here we are in 2012! It's crazy how much our families have grown.

Korey, Bud and Caleb on a late night ride... Sledding...
Thank goodness there was snow in the mountains!...
Korey, Krew, Carsten and Truitt...
Hey...
Look at those precious faces...
Brittney and Truitt...
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Sledding is my very favorite winter activity. I love it so much and can't ever stop laughing!...
Kenzie, Parker, Carsten, Bud, John and Claire... The guys were enjoying some Mario Cart...
Caleb a little unsure of Korey...
Sometimes I wonder if I live with wild animals...

Loved watching the 4-wheelers get loaded on to the trailer...

He ended the trip with a dirty stache. He still hasn't shaved it. I don't know what to do...


Our trip ended way too soon! We get so excited for it each year and already can't wait for next year! I hope we all have a happy healthy exciting new year! Now, I need to go add some resolutions to the list that Buddy already made for me...

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

LOL! I love that Buddy made resolutions for you! I tried doing that for Matt, but it didn't go over too well! Looks like you guys had a blast!