Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute babies...

Yesterday, while Claire was blessing our dinner she said, " Thank you for the bad guys."

Whenever anyone sneezes or coughs, Caleb says, "You okay?"

When Claire can tell I'm frustrated, she stops me and says, "Mommy? MOMMY! MOM!?!"..until she gets my attention and says, "I love you." I the sweetest, most rehearsed voice.

My goals lately have been to have more patience and be more kind to my children. They can be so demanding and it just wears me right out! I'm thankful for the moments that they will stop me in my tracks to tell me they love me.

3 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

So cute! I love that she says, "Thank you for the bad guys." That is so awesome!

Sarah Ball said...

That is too cute! my little Cooper is like that too and it always gets me back on track! but I know exactly how you feel, they really can be so demanding but are so worth it, especially moments like that.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How sweet! I love that you are writing it all down! You are such a wonderful mother!