Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve...

Each year, we spend Christmas Eve night with the Peterson side. It's one of my favorites. We read the story of Christ's birth from the Bible and sing carols to go with each verse. It used to be a lot more calm and quiet and spiritual while I was growing up, but when you throw 25 crazy kids in the room, and it turns in to a mad house. However, I don't think Christ would have it any other way. As always, my Dad cries while reading the story and as always, we laugh at him. I don't think Christ likes that...

Here's sweet Claire enjoying herself...
I'm laughing out loud just looking at what we came up with for Mary and Joseph this year. How embarrassing. And sweet baby Jesus being pet...
Oh Mary, so precious...
Cutest cousins. Chloe, Abrie and Claire...
Santa even showed up this year!...
Mr. and Mrs. Claus...
The nieces and nephews did a book exchange. It was a huge hit!...
Caleb was in his own little world while he enjoyed his new favorite book...
And finally ready for bed in their new jammies...
Claire and Chloe...

Awwww... finally ready to get home and see if Santa comes in the morning!

No comments: