Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day....

It looks like Santa showed up! He even wrapped every single tiny item to make it look like there was even more! Just like when I was little...
Claire loves to do hair... And these rain boots are darling!...
Caleb loves animals...

And I plan on working off these pounds when little girl gets here...
I bought them both marshmallow shooters for Christmas. Worst mistake...
My little guy NEVER ever ever looks at the camera...
Stockings are one of my favorite things about Christmas...
It is almost impossible to pull this hoop away from this guy. He has an obsession with balls that I have never seen before! He throws anything and everything that is not a ball too... He's got quite the arm for a 1 year old...
Puzzles...
And wiggle cars are a major hit too...
We wore our matching outfits to Grandma and Grandpa Bennion's house...
And the spoiling continued on...

MORE BALLS!?!?!?! The PERFECT gift for Caleb!
And our little artist got a easel to paint and color on too...



What a wonderful Christmas! It makes me tired just looking at all we did throughout the month including The Festival of Trees, movies, dinners, Hogle Zoo, scones at Winder Dairy, and Christmas parties. Through all of the hustle and bustle, though, we were sure to stop and remember Christ because that is what it's all about! And one of my favorite things is to hear Claire pronounce "frankincense". I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: