Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We went to the zoo...

Every last Wednesday of the month is free at Hogle Zoo until February. So, we bundled up and went one day. It was the best! There was nobody there and the animals were out playing and entertaining! It was WAY better than going in the heat of the summer. I loved it and so did the kids. And since it was free, I didn't feel like we had to linger longer. It was perfect and we are planning on going every free day this winter if you'd like to join!

The monkeys are always a hit...

UNTIL they jump right in front of your face....
And completely terrify you... (good thing he has a sweet comforting sister)
I can't believe giraffes are real...
But they are...
Tigers are incredible and they were about 6 feet in front of us! Amazing!

Hangin around...
Just a GREAT day at the zoo!...

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Seriously call me! I'd LOVE to go!