Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We met him...

And it was KIND OF a success. Claire was a little unsure, but after some bribing, I think she enjoyed chatting with Santa. She told him she wants coupons and gum. She had to repeat herself a few times because Santa was so confused and didn't know if he heard her right. But he did. Caleb just cried, but it was so cute I didn't care a bit... I think Santa was in a "cool" mood that day because he chose to wear skate shoes instead of boots...
Each night, Claire thanks Heavenly Father for Santa in her prayers...
Bud doesn't love how much money gets spent around Christmastime, but I'm thankful for Santa too because I just say, "It's not my fault Santa isn't real!"
I love this time of the year so much! I'll be sad when it's over.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the Santa pictures!! Especially the crying ones. Have a few of those myself... :)