Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season...

Today we had our primary program in our ward. Buddy and I are Sunbeam teachers, so we were on the stand with our class during the program. It look literally 2.5 seconds when the first song started for me to break out in alligator tears. My goodness. Can anyone bring the Spirit into a room better than children? It was so special and I think the Primary should be in charge of every Christmas program ever. It is such a great blessing to be spiritually edified every week at church even though sometimes it's hard with taking 2 babies. It is good for the soul! Thank goodness for Sundays and for the day of rest and family time they bring. Here are my sweeties before church...








This may or may not be the reason for the alligator tears. Here I am large and in charge only 28 weeks along. I'm happy, though because Buddy The Elf is on in the background...




I hope everyone has a special Christmas!

6 comments:

{wade.and.katie} said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you will have 3 kids soon...you look so great too tell me your secret :)

The Baldwin's said...

Love that belly!! Sweetest kids ever!

paulnmea said...

Cute. You finally have a belly.:) {A tiny one at that, though!}So cute that Claire talks about Santa in her prayers. So sweet. And she looks so big in the Christmas photo!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh.My.Gosh! Soooo cute!!! I love the picture with Claire and Caleb making out! And, on Sunday at church Claire was walking down the hall and she yelled "Hi Carly!" Made me freaking day!(well...that and the primary program!)

Kara Simmons. said...

Love the pic of the kids kissing. Adorable! As is your belly! And it is far from being large.

Ligia said...

Lovely photos. You glow Jennie. Did you already announce what it is? I guess I forgot if you did. :)