Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Party...

I threw a little bash for the Peterson adults at my house. It was a real hoot. Lots of food and fun!

Josh was really scary this year...and Jess looked sweet as pie! How boring that they didn't dress up, huh?...

A "handy man" and .... a sexy masked woman...

The costume winner.... my mom as a high rocker...

We dressed up as my mom. She's worn these mumu's for my entire life. Buddy was wearing earrings and had his hair spray painted gray. He looks really scary in this picture...

Juno.... so cute, huh? Angie and I have the same due date! What are the chances?... and they're both girls!

Dad the chicken farmer... fitting...


Hopefully we can do it again next year!

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How fun! I am dying over your mom's costume!!!! How awesome!

Michelle said...

Jennie - love the pictures. You've got a great family. I gotta say I'm loving Cathy's pink hair!!