Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby #3...

It's a GIRL! We are so excited! I must brag a little bit because I am 3 for 3 on my guessing our baby's genders. I love girls girls girls! Claire is beyond sweet as pie, so I couldn't have asked for anything more! Although I would LOVE for someone to hand me a perfect name for her on a silver platter. I can't wait to meet her. I wish she was coming tomorrow..... I'm so ready to hold her and smell her and see her and be her mommy! Claire did ask for another brother named Caleb, but she is so excited for another girl around here!

4 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Ohhh you will love having another girl around. So exciting congrats!! Are you trying to stick with "C" names...?? I always have loved Cambri.I also love Camryn, but I don't think my Brother in-law would be too flattered!!

Allie said...

Congrats, you guys! I can't believe you are on to #3. You are incredible.

paulnmea said...

Yay, another girl! I know you love Charlie for a boy so what about Charley for a girl? Good luck. Good thing I just have boy's because girl names are the hardest.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Yay! I want to make her something! When are you due?