Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn Time

Pumpkin carving/painting is always fun! I prefer painting... Who knows what he's thinking half the time...
Pretty cute, Clairey Bug...
He always does his initials... boring...

Notice the cleav... that never happens!
AND we made a creepy scarecrow...



We have sure had lots of fun this fall! We spent a couple of days at the cabin with some great friends. This is a picture of Claire waiting for her best friend, Krew, to come out of his bedroom for about 10 minutes. Notice the suckers. She wouldn't eat hers until he had his. I call that true love... Korey is always lookin fly...
They love the play room at the cabin...
We also had a lot more soccer...
Any excuse to be outside is fine by us...

Claire and my thing... we always do thumbs up. :)
Claire and Krewie...
I taught preschool this month and these kids LOVED painting this pumpkin! Easy peasy!
Claire, Natalie, Maddy, Violet, Wyatt, Braden and Parker...
Just a lazy day. I looked out the window and Claire was enjoying the sunshine... Looks like she's crying, but she was just soaking up the sun!
We made some jewelry that day too...



It's always fun on Papa Tom's "farm"...



I was trying to get a picture with Boomer because she loves him so much, but he was way to hyper to hold still...



Pretty fun month! Soon I'll post our Halloween and family pictures too!

No comments: