Monday, September 19, 2011

The next Mia Hamm?

Maybe. The first play of the game, Claire got hit in the face with the soccer ball and came a crying. Then she quickly picked herself up and ran back out, only to get pushed down not once, but twice. :( She had a rough start, but once she figured out to stay away from the ball and run in circles where nobody was near her, she did great and there were no more tears! She's a quick learner. :) I was proud of her, though, for going until the very end. I'd say her first game was a success! Hopefully she'll get a little more aggressive as the season goes on...

Claire with her coach, Daddy...

Go Team T-Rex! (Claire is the only girl)...
Go baby go!
Soccer isn't soccer without a Capri Sun... Thanks for coming to watch Grandpa, Emma, Dodo and Bobby!
Cute...
Cuter...
Proud momma...
My belly at 15 weeks if you care...

Sweet as pumpkin pie...
I love being a soccer mom! Next thing you know, I'll have a mini van too!

2 comments:

wade.and.katie said...

I care. pregnancy is lookin good on ya :) Can't wait to pass ya in a mini van!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

So cute! Your belly is cute too! I can't wait to be a soccer mom too!