Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a big girl now!

Claire started preschool yesterday. She is such a big girl! A few women and I in my neighborhood have an at home preschool where we all take turns teaching. It's a lot like Joy School which is just what I wanted! I'm excited to be the teacher in a few weeks. She was only gone for 2 hours and I missed her like crazy! Although... the alone time with Caleb was wonderful and well spent. I'm so proud of my little Missy! She's been talking about it constantly for the past month so I'm so glad it's finally here. Enjoy some pictures.... I have no idea how to just pick one or two or five....

Ready to go...



Project at preschool... she painted with apples...


She cracks me up constantly...




She had to say a prayer while I was taking pictures for some reason. It was a very serious prayer too...


I love this picture because you can see her little freckles if you look close...
What a gem!

3 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

She is such a sweetie! Jen was telling me about the neighborhood preschool. I think it is such a wonderful idea!

Rachel said...

Oh fun Jennie! Claire is so cute! I hope you have fun doing Joy School...we sure like it! :)

Shantay said...

She's silly! Miss you guys.