Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A fun weekend...

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the cabin. It is absolutely breathtaking up there and I love waking up in the mountains. I can't wait to go again soon. Who wants to come? Here are some fun pictures of our little trip...

Plenty of 4-wheeling. I think riding behind Buddy is a little bit romantic....

The proud owners... Dodo and Bobby...
Our lil family...
CAUGHT!...
These 2 cuddled a lot...
Girls club lunch in the playhouse...
Girls rule!...

Fun. I love fall. I love the mountains. Just a refreshing weekend.

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Jen, you're not pregnant, I see nothing going on. You're as tiny as can be...hope you're feeling better! Miss you lots!

Ligia said...

I hear ya on the feeding the kids out of bed. I've had those days too. 4 wheeling sounds fun. And your friend is right. You don't look pregnant at all. Hope all is well. :)