Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm seeing the light....

at the end of the tunnel. My goodness, this has been a rough couple of months! My poor family has been neglected, but we are surviving. I've had morning sickness before, but nothing like this! One morning, my children had saltine crackers for breakfast while I handed them to them from my bed and I can count on one hand how many nice meals I have prepared for dinner them past 2 months. Buddy knew not to even think about asking me to open the fridge or the pantry or clean a toilet or even go grocery shopping! Just seeing a picture of food made me throw up, let alone smelling it. Bud was a little unhappy when he saw how much money we have spent on eating out, but since I hadn't been grocery shopping, it all evened out. I am starting to feel better. Much much better and I'm thankful. I am 12 weeks along and hoping I keep getting more and more energy. I'd have to say that our summer hasn't been top notch, but we have still been able to sneak away and do a few fun things. Maybe next time, (if there is a next time) I'll try to have my first trimester in the winter... Here's a bit of what we've enjoyed lately...

Claire at Abrie's adorable princess birthday party...




We were lucky to have Cal spend a night with us...
This girl has been my absolute BEST helper. I love her so so much...
Thank goodness they play so well together...
A Sunday drive to the Bingham Copper Mine...

Bee's game...


Tinfoil dinners and a little hike with the Marsh's...
We found an absolute GEM of a park hidden away in Provo Canyon one day. We will go back again and again...



This hunk of a man built us some awesome new shelves in our garage to hold all of our junk...
And she helped...
We made it to the county fair...

But spent most of our summer doing this...
I love love love them... Claire is really good at taking care of our "garden". (That's my next project next Spring.)
I'm not a fan of cooking bacon inside, so he's great and made it work outside...


Bud went on a camping trip with his friends for a few days. I think they call it the "Danger Fest." He says he had a great time. I wish I had more pictures...


There are a few of the things we've been up to. I'm really looking forward to Fall. It's my favorite season, although it's way too short. I guess my next update will be about Preschool and soccer! My little girl is getting too big.

3 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Yay, you invited me and updated! I hope you start to feel better and better Jine!

Shantay said...

Glad you're feeling better!

paulnmea said...

Jennie! You are a genius- Picnik is the bomb. Thank you. And you can't even tell one bit you are pregnant. I feel so horrible that you have been feeling so sick and you watched Cal for us!! Thanks again. And Claire in soccer? She is getting too big!