Thursday, August 18, 2011

4 + 1 = 5

We had the greatest news a few weeks ago and I'm so excited to announce that baby #3 is well on his/her way! It's hard to think we'll be a family of 5, but I'm so ready and so excited! I'm 10 1/2 weeks along and due on March 12, 2012. I've been sick sick sick and my house is in shambles and I'm usually in bed or on the couch, but I do remember that it's all worth it in the end. I just can't wait for this first trimester to be over! I used to think it was a girl. Now I think it's a boy. I'll be surprised either way. What do you think? BOY or GIRL?

5 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

YAY for baby number 3! what an awesome family this new little one gets to join. congrats! hope you get feeling better soon!

wade.and.katie said...

CONGRATS AGAIN JENNIE BABE! My guess is a BOY! (So our boys could be friends)

The Robisons said...

Congratulations! I was hoping to catch up to you guys but you sure are making it difficult. :) This is very fun and exciting news!

Julie said...

Congrats!! I hope you feel better soon. It is SO hard to be sick and already have little ones to care for too. I'll guess GIRL :)

Hailey Jones said...

yahoo! seriously, before you posted this i thought about it. i'm a creep.

i vote girl. love the girls.

love you girl.

post pictures of your house!!!!!!