Thursday, August 18, 2011

18 months old....

He's beyond cute. And although these pictures don't show it, he has the best smile I've ever seen. He's so silly and funny and knows how to throw a good tantrum. He loves nursery(PHEW) and although I shed a few tears when I dropped him off, he didn't even look back. He's obsessed with balls and books and all things boy. He adores his big sister and they love to wrestle. I'm so in love with him and his duck walk. He is 22lbs. and in the 7th% for weight, 31 1/2 inches and in the 25th% for height and 77th% for head. I think his head weighs as much as his body. He loves to run away from me and put shoes on his hands. He's learning a lot more words and animal sounds, but mostly he grunts and points and waves a lot. The binky fairy came and took all of his (and Claire's) binks and he didn't care one bit. He's so big. I love him to pieces.






1 comment:

paulnmea said...

Ohhh. He is so so cute. And I agree, he does have the best smile! And the binky fairy came already? I am dreading that day.