Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sun Valley

We went on an incredible trip for a few days to the Sun Valley Resort in Idaho. Thanks to Lacey and Jeff and Jeff's work, we lived like kings and queens for a few days at almost no cost to any of us! We loved every minute of it! We played hard and got in as much as we possibly could. It was beautiful and perfect weather. It went by way too fast! When we're rich, we owe the Taits a vacation!

Right when we got there, we rented bikes and used them to cruise around the entire time around the resort and in the town next door. I loved it!...
We tried on some sexy hats with a GINORMOUS price tag!...
I guess I was excited!...
Just relaxing and looking at the amazing views...
At the top of the mountain...

Our ride up...
BEAUTIFUL...



Lunch next to the ice rink where people, "tended to do back flips" Hahaha! Inside joke...
Tennis. Made me want to learn how to play like for real...
Bowling...
I suck at bowling...
But he's good...
And Lace kicks butt!...
In front of the ice rink...
After a juicy fatty dinner...
During the juicy fatty dinner...
One of my favorite parts... horseback riding up Dollar Mountain. Bud rode Jean(Jean Jean the Buckin Machine) and I rode Budweiser. He was a Clydesdale...
Jean, Budweiser, Buddy(hahaha) and Dozer...

Just Bud lookin like a horse...
SO FUN! Shooting...

17 f0r 25...
18 for 25...
7 for 25...(Ignore the dorky shoes. It was all about comfort with bikes, tennis, horses and guns...)
4 for 25...
Golfing each morning for the dudes...


Just another one of our fancy pants dinners...
We also slipped in some pool and hot tub time twice! Seriously, we did everything you possibly could in 3 days! I love anytime I can get that big red head alone! We had a blast and I can't wait to go back! Thanks so so much, Taits!

1 comment:

Troy and Erin said...

I love Sun Valley! I also love how much fun you guys crammed into 3 days, love how pretty you always look, love Lacey's cute prego tummy... Hope I get to see you both sometime soon :)