Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Our weekend was jam packed full and left me exhausted with 2 sick babies and boogers and diarrhea and pee throw up on my clothes and carpet and bed, but we still managed to have a really great time! Seriously, how do you not have a blast on the 4th? We filled it with a BBQ, fireworks, parade, breakfast, camp out, another BBQ and the Bees game and more fireworks.(No wonder the kids are sick.) We got home at 11:50PM after Caleb threw up into Buddy's hands and wouldn't hold still or stop whining/crying the entire game. I would have left, but Bud was determined to see those fireworks. Good thing they were good and the kids loved them!I learned my lesson about Bees games and babies. (That's probably why I didn't pull out the camera.) Oh well.... here were our favorite parts of our holiday!

She's such a sweetheart...

Bud getting ready to camp out in Grandma Catherine and Papa Tom's backyard...
They thought it was cool to go in the bathroom and look at their glow sticks and scream...
Cutest baby Thomas playing in the garbage! Hahaha.... cutie....
YUMMY Isabella...
They love Monopoly. I think it's terribly boring... They play it all the time...
Natalie, Ben and my cutest newest nephew, Sean. He's precious...
My boys...
Mmmm...
Smashfest...
Avi the birthday girl! She was so embarrassed. So cute...


Sisters...
Love...
Is there anything better than relaxing on the deck with great company? Not even...
Having fun...(Maybe too much?)

When Buddy saw this, he couldn't get over how hot he thought he looked and said this picture belonged in a magazine....
Watching the parade...
So tired...
Fireworks...


Isabella...


Petersons...


Sparklers...







Bee's game picture I stole off Facebook...

What a great few summer nights we've had! I love the 4th of July!

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

What a fun holiday! So do the grown ups sleep in the tents? Does anyone actually go to bed? Looks so fun! And your Sun Valley trip... So fun!!!