Monday, June 20, 2011

Truth be told...

...he's my MUCH better half. AND the best father...



We enjoyed celebrating him and our fathers yesterday. He wanted a golf ball collector display as a gift. And I got it for him assuming he would put it on his wall at work. Then he pulled it out and walked around our house trying to figure out where it would look best. Is it too late to return it? He also got lucky with a new apron to go with his new grill he got a few weeks ago that says, "Caution. Extremely Hot." I think I thought it was funnier than he did, but that's okay. :) I thank my lucky stars that I ended up with someone as level headed and grounded as him. He's my guy and I'm proud.


Obviously, we have the best dads. They all would do anything for us. This video is pretty special. I've had a similar experience like this one with my own father and I'm so so thankful.


Happy Father's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Alfie's mum said...

quick bragging about your husbands awesome cooking skills! I can't handle it!!!