Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun...

We've had lots of fun lately! We went to Bear Lake over Memorial Day weekend with our friends and I'm dumb enough to have forgotten my camera! Please, Lacey, send me those pics... Until then, here is one that we snapped from Mike's phone:




This is the tabernacle in Paris, Idaho. It was beautiful and the pioneer story is pretty cool too. Pioneers amaze me. Mike and I were supposed to be a Ma and Pa at trek this year with the youth, but we moved. Maybe another year...

Anyway, after our cold but fun weekend in Bear Lake, we had a playdate at the firestation where Brooke's husband is a firefighter. She was so proud of her nice husband which I thought was so sweet.



Gen's babies...


Kinda interested, kinda not...


She was a bit off that day.. a little grumpy... so I was happy to get a smirk...


Hooray!



Such a fun playdate if you need some ideas for your kids!

1 comment:

The Baldwin's said...

Oh sweet pic of my kids! Thanks for taking that Jen! Glad I got to see you a couple times!