Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day...

was good. Clairey gave me a balloon that she was DYING to give me. The day before she said, "Mom, I have a surprise for you! It's a secret and it's a balloon and it's hiding in Dodo's closet. I'll go get it, k?'" I love being a mother more than anything.


And as for my moms? I really lucked out. My mom is my go to for advice, thrifting and just hanging out. She is so smart/talented/funny/crazy/ambitious/creative/nurturing and tenderhearted. She has one of the strongest testimonies of the church that I know. I wish I was as much of a go-getter as her. I love her. Dody is one of my best friends. She is such a hard worker and does anything and everything for her family and loves it. She is the most selfless and generous person I know. I'm in awe of all that she does for others and she never complains. Julia is always so good to teach you a life lesson and has so much energy and love to give! When my kids go to her house, they know they are going to have so much fun! She is all about having fun and really makes great effort to see how everyone else is doing besides herself. These 3 women all make me want to be better.


I'm so thankful for all of the examples and support that I have from my friends and sisters too! I am so proud to be a woman and a mother.

No comments: