Monday, May 2, 2011

Mini Vacay...

We went on a fun trip to St. George for 5 days and it was wonderful! We loved the sunshine and food and especially the time together. I won't bore you with words. Here is our trip in pictures...

First we stopped in Cedar City to see Paul and Mea and their family. Claire and Mack...


Claire and Owen...

Next, we went swimming...

And played a little shuffle board with the Rodgers...



We did a little hiking and amazingly ran into one of Buddy's mission presidents, President Whitaker. He hadn't seen him since his mission. It was SO great to run into him and chat with him!





A "house" that the pioneers lived in...











I love this picture...


Next, the splash park... SO funny... I dared Bud to run through a fountain while it wasn't on and of course it got him good. I couldn't stop laughing. I love America's Funniest Home videos type humor so much!...





Dinner at Poncho and Lefty's. Delicious!...




Back to the splash park again...









So concerned when he started to cry...





Did you get it, Claire?...

She ran around saying, "WOO HOOOOO!!!!" And "HIP HIP HOORAY!" She was in heaven...
Ice cream time...





His very first ice cream cone. So SO SO cute to watch him eat it so carefully...

And I think he liked it...

We had a great time Bryan and Jessica and Alivia Rodgers too, but I didn't get any pictures with them, darnit. Buddy enjoyed golfing and Mesquite and I enjoyed shopping and eating and laying in the sun. Can't wait to do it again!


All tuckered out...

I love my family so very much.

3 comments:

Jami West said...

That looks like such a fun family trip! And how fun to run into Buddy's mission president.
Jennie, it honestly just kills me how cute your kids are. They are so so so so SO stinking cute! Caleb's face with the ice cream made me laugh. Such a super cutie. Keep having babies because you have ridiculously adorable ones!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

So fun! We were down there the same time! We only stayed Fri-Sun and missed all the sunshine, it was so windy I didn't dare take Jude to the pool. :( Email me or text me or whatever is easiest of the place you went hiking?

paulnmea said...

I can see your sexy grey bra in the pics. Just sayin...:)