Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's her birthday....

in a few weeks and I just can't help but brag about how stinking cute she is! This was our conversation today:

Me: "Clairey, what do you want for your birthday? It's coming up!"
Claire: "Ummmm....Um... Hmmm.... Ummm.... CAKE!"
Me: "Mmmm that sounds good! What else?"
Claire: "Ummm.. Um... Paper towels for the cake!"
Me: "Okay. We can do that! Anything else? Something bigger?"
Claire: In deep deep thought, "Drinks!"
Me: "Wow. That's great Claire! Do you want to go get something from the store or go somewhere fun or anything else?"
Claire: Running out of the room.... "I'll be right back. I gotta go get my list!"



She's so sweet and cute and fun and funny! I can't believe my little girl will be 3. I wish, so bad, that she would stop growing. I'm so glad I had a girl first because she is just the best little helper and my sweetest little friend. Oh how I love her!

The other day at Grandma and Grandpa Bennions, she fell down and hit her nose and asked for a "banban" and put it on to make her feel better. This is the picture I received:


She really is sugar and spice and everything nice!

No comments: