Thursday, May 19, 2011

15 months old!


Caleb turned 15 months last week. He is SO cute and has quite the personality! One second he might be roaring like a lion or laughing and crawling faster than you can run and the next second he might be rolling around on the floor aimlessly running into furniture throwing a complete tantrum. You really never know what you're going to get with this boy. He is quite a sensitive guy which comes with some major cuddling and big wet kisses which I love the most. Each time I pick him up, he usually lays his head on my shoulder and he melts right into me. He's recovering from 2 ear infections with a 103 degree fever and keeping us on our toes! He's not interested in walking yet, but the doctor said he's doing great! He's gained weight and is in the 7th percentile for weight instead of the 3rd, so that's great for him! He's also in the 35th percentile for height and 75th for head. He loves balls more than anything! He doesn't like pizza or quesadillas and prefers baby food to big person food. He loves to throw anything and everything in sight. He loves to chit chat and the words he can say are mama, dadda, cookie, ball, doggie, Daisy and shoes. I am absolutely head over heels in love with this boy. I wish he would stay like this forever!

He knows he's escaping the camera...






I love my guy.

3 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

He is so cute, I love his mohawk! I'm sorry he's been so sick! :(

Mel said...

K... No he is NOT 15 months old! that is crazy! Hope he's feeling better! Miss ya!

Wren and Savy said...

He's so stinkin cute it's not even funny!