Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Living Planet Aquarium...

We went today with friends. Claire was fascinated. So was I! Caleb pointed and whined most of the time. Poor guy should have been home in bed. One of his happy moments with little Z... She had no problems posing for me today... Sorry big boy... We loved Happy Feet!... Mel and Zurie... (side note: The other day at Target, Claire looked up at me and said, "Mommy, Mewanie is berry pretty.") It's true! She is... And if Lacey was ever a few steps ahead of us or behind us, Claire was so concerned! "Mommy! Where's Wacey?" She asked me that about 47 times while we were there. Claire LOVES Lacey and Nahlie... If you all could hear the sounds that can come out of this boy, you might be surprised... Hiding from the giant octopus!... Chillin... Just excited to be there... What a fun inside day with the weather still being a little chilly!

5 comments:

Dody said...

I love that Claire was dressed in black and white standing next to the penguins! Very darling! And such a fun happy little face! Good times! :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Looks like so much fun! I've been dying to go there for years! I'm so sad I couldn't make it!

Wren and Savy said...

So fun Jine, I have always wanted to go, we had free tickets at one point but I think they expired? Anyway, my sister and I just started a Style/Decorate/Whatever Blog together and we would love to get a lot of followers! If you want to follow, you can go to the link: http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a bit, on the right hand side click the white "follow" tab I would love you forever. That would be so cool if we could get it well known.... it's just a little dream of mine ;) Ha ha, we want to open up a store one day, and maybe this would be good start?! Maybe you could add my link to your list too? Anyway, if not totally fine, thanks Jinavieve!

The Baldwin's said...

how fun, love little Claire's voice :) can't wait for pics of your new house jen, it looks fabulous!!

paulnmea said...

Her face in every picture is so cute. We miss her! We will see you at Eli's baby blessing though. I can't wait.