Sunday, March 20, 2011

They're pretty great...

This weekend was girl's night out! It all started a few months ago when Buddy was leaving for work.... As he was walking out the door, he yelled to me, "By the way, I'm going to St. George to go golfing with my friends in a few weeks for the weekend!" Right that second, I sent an email to my friends about doing a girl's night out. That punk wasn't about to be the only one leaving real life for some fun! So, we did it. We were REALLY crazy and headed downtown SLC for the night. It was SO. MUCH. FUN! We were laughing our heads off the entire time and it felt so good to only worry about myself the whole time! Lucky for me, Buddy was happy for me to go. Here are a few fun pictures...

Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen..... (I ran into my nephew, Ethan, at dinner! Wish I got a picture. I thought he'd be embarrassed to see me,(he was with all of his friends) but he was so cute and gave me a big hug...

Cruising around Gateway... Stopped for frozen yogurt...
Liz, America's Next Top Model...
Laughing SO hard over high school boys...
Not quite sure why we talked about Paul McCorquindale, but we did and it was HILARIOUS!...
And we mentioned Jeremy Do too... Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we loved that these lights looked like sperm... and it felt like we were at a pretty cool night club...
Pretty fun...
The next morning at Little America...
Breakfast...

Our room just made me want to strike a beautiful pose. And beautiful it is!...
And Lace too...

What a fun time! We stayed up talking about who knows what until 3:00 AM. The next day felt miserable, but it was all worth it. I'm so thankful to have such great friends and there is no doubt we'll grow old staying this way! We missed you all that couldn't make it!!! A lot.

3 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

All day on Saturday I kept thinking about our crazy conversations and laughing to myself! I was so freaking tired I wanted to die, but it was totally worth it and Matt got his fill of boob grabbing when I got home! I can't wait until our next girls trip! Love you!!!

Troy and Erin said...

Looks like a blast! So sad I wasn't there! Is there still a lunch being planned while Gentri is in town? Or did I miss that too?! I hope not, 'cause I'd love to see you and the rest of the girls :)

parkinsonfamily324.blogspot.com said...

Boob Grab....HAHAHAHAHA