Monday, March 28, 2011

Snip...Snip...Snip...

See all that crazy uneven straggly baby hair?... Well, it's gone... I finally gave in and gave him a haircut yesterday.... And I love it... It was a little sad to cut off the mullet curls, but he was sure excited about it!... He looks so big now!... I can never resist those baby blues... I love that little grin... So far, I've only seen one spot that I butchered. Oh well... he wouldn't hold still!... He loves climbing those stairs... Pretty cute haircut!!! I was pretty sad to do it, but I don't know why I waited so long! I bet he's glad that I don't have to try and comb out the knots on the back of his head anymore! I love this boy to pieces.

5 comments:

paulnmea said...

Jennie, he is so so cute. I dare say- beautiful! Love the haircut.

Alfie's mum said...

so sad when you cut off the mullet, he's getting so big!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Good job, momma! He is so stinkin cute

Nate and Jamie said...

That is impressive! I don't dare cut my boys hair. He looks adorable with his new do! and his blue eyes are to dye for. What cute kids you have!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

He is so stinkin cute Jen! I am so impressed that you cut his hair yourself! You are a super mom!