Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just hanging.....

out. That's what we do a lot of over here at the Bennion/Burnett house! Here is a little bit of what we've been up to.... Nothing special, nothing crazy, just every day life... I have no idea where my camera is since the move, so here are some pictures from my phone...

My children both have huge mouths. And I love big mouths and I think they're lucky to have them!...

We didn't have a bath at our old place. I can't believe how much I was missing out on!!! They LOVE bath time! And so do I...
Sorry. I couldn't help myself. And check out Claire's calves! Love LOve LOVe LOVE those bums!...
When we took this picture, Claire saw my permanent retainer on my bottom teeth and she said, "Mom, you have braces?!?!"
This is why when one is sick, they are both sick...

Something that has taken lots of my time....I've turned to couponing. I've always loved a good deal and seriously, it is FUN! I'm so excited about my deals that I got on Amazon for diapers, pullups and wipes this week. I got $162.75 worth for $25.24! The $25 included 612 LUVS diapers, 116 Huggies pullups and 720 Pampers wipes! The pullups were free, each box of diapers were $7.27 and the box of wipes was $3.43. Isn't that AMAZING?!?!?!?! I will never again pay full price for any of these things. You ALL should do it! If you want to know how I did it, go HERE and HERE.
Here is a picture I took for one of my packs of free pullups....
Anyway, life, lately, has been simple and easy. Buddy was gone to New York all last week so it's really great to have him back! It's been nice just hanging out! BUT.... this weather is killing me! Please don't let it snow anymore!

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Those are the cutest bums I've ever seen!!!!!

paulnmea said...

What??? Totally checking this out. Was that the email you sent me about Amazon mom's or something that I accidentally deleted? Shiz. I will follow the links. Thanks!