Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disney on Ice...

We loved it! We were a little hesitant to bring Caleb with us, but he loved it the most! He was clapping and singing and bouncing the entire time. Grandma and Grandpa Bennion wanted to take Claire, but we invited ourselves because we didn't want to miss her reactions from the whole thing. She said her favorite was Mickey! My favorite?.... the endless treats! (And of course watching my babies have so much fun!)








Pretty cute. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! (And Emma too!)

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

Ah how fun. I forgot to write on my last comment how cute their bums are! And I can't believe you have lived without a bathtub. Deprived. Also, I completely forgot you moved out. Hope all is well. (And how could it not be with a m-i-l like Dodi, right?)