Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day...

was sweet and fun! Bud and I went on a date to see a movie and dinner at our favorite restaurant, Ruth's Chris. It's a really fun yearly splurge! I always forget how much I love going to movies until I go. We saw the new Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston movie "Just Go With It." We're both pretty immature so we loved it. It was a perfect feel good movie!

At dinner... I'm not a steak person at all, but this steak literally melts in your mouth. And I could go on and on and on and on and on about that sweet potato casserole! Absolute delicious mouth watering perfection! You must go if you haven't been!






Caleb and Clairey loved the Valentines they got! I couldn't believe how excited Claire was to get a new plate, bowls, and place mat. She is so funny that girl!




Making her "cousins" a Valentine. (Every little kid she sees on tv or in pictures she says, "Look it's my cousins, Mommy!")
I absolutely love flowers. Any kind. Especially with this cold weather. It brightens me up every time I see them!
And she brightens me up a lot too...


So excited!...
I love love...

To:Daddy, From: The Babies...
See that little envelope? It's pretty special. It's full of personalized coupons to Buddy from me. I did make a couple of rules along with them. 1. I have to serve them happily. 2. He can't redeem them if we are fighting. :) Wouldn't that be the WORST? Hahahaha!
I love holidays! All of them.

4 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

oh jen you are so darling and such a great wifey and mommy! and you look freakin ridiculous at dinner, what?!?!? skinny black pants, heels, skinny freakin body, hot hot hot! love it, love you, bud is one lucky guy!!

Alfie's mum said...

You are drop dead gorgeous! Bud seriously married WAY up :) I haven't tried Ruth's Chris, but we love Flemmings and the steaks are to die for there as well.

Mel said...

Cute Jen! I haven't checked blogs for so long so it was fun to "catch up" with your cute fam! I love the plates you got for Claire & Caleb!! Were they perhaps from TARGET?? HaHa! Z has them too! So cute! Glad you had a great V-Day! can't wait for our girl's trip! Love ya!

Wren and Savy said...

Thanks for the comment Jine. And DANG girl, you be lookin fine at dinner! I can't believe you have had two kids, you're smokin! Love the outfit... We should all get together sometime ;)