Monday, February 21, 2011

Deep. Breath.

We are moving. Again. But this time it's different. Well, kind of. We've lived in Draper for the past 13 months...(minus the South Carolina summer)... and we have loved it here. But, it's time for us to move on. We are looking for a home to buy and until we find one, we will be at Curt and Dody's home. Bless their hearts. They have had us live with them before. They are so nice and welcoming and generous to us! And they are even EXCITED to have us! How nice are they?!?! We're so thankful that we have them. Have I ever told you I have the BEST in-laws? Our landlords decided to renovate their basement (where we are living) and with that comes a big mess and higher rent. So, we knew it was time for us to leave. It was REALLY short notice which was a little bit of a curve ball, so we've been a pretty dang stressed out around here. Our goal is to find a home and be moved into it in 3 months. So, by June 1st. I REALLY hope we find something we love soon!

ALL of these people will be living in the same house. Deep. Breath. I'm so thankful they are willing to have us!



This is the house I told the bank we were going to buy:



And I was a little sad when they told me this is the house I was going to buy:

We'll keep you posted! Until then.... I have to get packing. We have to be out of here by Saturday!

7 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Exciting news! There are lots of houses in my neighborhood for sale. I love my neighborhood!!!

Rachel said...

Very exciting! I know a really good mortgage guy if you need any help! :) Good luck!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

That's awesome! Good luck with house hunting.

Alfie's mum said...

Jennie, that's crazy, I hope all goes well. if you need help finding a great deal on a house, I'll give you Steve's number and he can find you a foreclosure. By the way, I think the blue house is quite charming.

Ligia said...

The blue house seems to have a better view. Oh Jennie, you sure are funny. I'll bet with your craftiness, you could fix up any old house into the cutest little home. Remember we don't take them with us when we die. You should find a place in Pleasant Grove. ;) Then Orion can play with Claire more often. Let us know if you need any help packing or moving. We'd love to come help. seriously.

The Brandt Family said...

sheesh....you guys do move a lot. quit it and just move to wellsville. i think you could find one just like the blue one here. good luck and i miss you.

paulnmea said...

Cute. I finally got caught up on the Bennions. Caleb's invites- adorable. Do you use photoshop or what to make those cute things? Being a mom? I get that feeling a lot. I will favorite that post and read the words of wisdom often. Ruth's Chris- gotta get Wally to take me there once and you look oh, so adorable in that photo. Good luck with the house hunting. Does this mean you will be a regular at Lifetime? Lucky!! Miss you guy's!!